This week’s Tingkat menu:
宮 保 雞 丁
蠔 油 生 菜
Want to know more?
Call us now at:
6887 8361 (Meiting)
6887 8378 (Rosalyn)
Tingkat Terms & Conditions
- Dinner is served from Mondays to Fridays only. There will be no service and refunds on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- There will be no refunds for non-taking days. Instead, non-taking days will be carried forward and made up for in the next month.
- Please notify our Customer Service Officer through our hotline at least one working day in advance, before 4pm, for cancellation of meals.
- Please notify our Customer Service Officer at least 3 working days before the start of every month for any changes in the package (including no. of pax, special requirement, changes in off day).
- Customers are not allowed to cancel their meals during the trial period (1st month of service).
- Termination of our service must be made before 27th of the month. An admin charge of $20 before GST ($21.40 with GST) will apply if notice is given after 27th.
- Advance payment must be made on the 1st day of our service.
- Two sets of Tingkat containers (returnable upon termination of service) will be loaned to our customers. In the case of loss or damage of the containers, customers must replace the container lost/damaged at their own cost.
- Customers are not allowed to place the Tingkat containers directly on fire and are to clean the Tingkat containers daily.
- Payment can be made via cash, cheques and cashier’s orders. All cheques must be crossed and made payable to: Third Place Cafeteria Pte Ltd.
- Please ensure that your Container No. is written on the reverse side of the cheque.
- A charge of 1.5% interest will be imposed on over-due payment.
- There will be no refund for any Public Holiday.
- Once payment has been made, there will be no refund should you decide to terminate the service before the entire month.
- A penalty charge of $20 before GST ($21.40 with GST) will be imposed for any dishonored cheque.